Oil drilling mud pump, also known as oilfield mud pump, is an important part of drilling equipment, which is used to transport mud or water and other flushing fluid media to the borehole during the drilling process. The characteristics of oil drilling mud pump products are divided into the following points:
1. It can transport suspension slurry with high concentration, high viscosity <10000pas and particles.
2. The conveying liquid flow is stable without overflow, pulsation, mixing and shearing of slurry.
3. The discharge pressure has nothing to do with the speed, and low flow can also maintain high discharge pressure.
4. The flow rate is proportional to the speed, and the flow rate can be adjusted through the variable speed mechanism or speed regulating motor.
5. It has strong self-priming ability and can directly pump liquid without bottom valve.
6. The pump can be reversed, and the liquid flow direction is changed by the rotation direction of the pump, which is suitable for the occasions where the pipeline needs to be flushed in the reverse direction.
7. Stable operation, low vibration and noise.
8. Simple structure and convenient disassembly and maintenance.
Address：No.39 Xinghe Road, Lancun Industrial Zone, Jimo, Qingdao, China